Congratulations on Your Pregnancy! PROMAMA® formula milk for pregnancy
With the remarkable journey that you’re going through, it is important to ensure that you provide a good foundation for you and your ever-growing little one with specialised nutrition right from the start. The brand new PROMAMA® is a formulated milk designed to support women during pregnancy and lactation to meet their extra nutritional needs.
Maternal nutrition is important to give you and your child a head start from pregnancy, to have every possibility in future
- Brand New PROMAMA® is now with A2 Milk Protein, gentle to your tummies4.
- With Sphingomyelin, DHA and Choline to support your child’s early development1-3.
- High in Folic Acid, Calcium and Vitamin D to support your growing little one.
- Low in Glycemic Index (GI)
5 Reasons to try PROMAMA®
Gut Comfort• The FIRST pre-natal formula made with A2 Milk Protein^
• Contains Prebiotic Oligofuctose
Cognitive DevelopmentSphingomyelin, DHA & Choline
Growth & DevelopmentHigh in Folic Acid, Calcium & Vitamin D
0% Sucrose & 84% Lower in Fat*
*Lower fat content (4.2g/100g) compared to instant full cream milk powder (26.6g/100g). Based on Nutrient Composition of Malaysian Foods 1997.
Gut Comfort - Experience the difference
- A2 Milk Protein is gentle on tummies. Studies shown individuals who consume A2 milk protein show less gastrointestinal discomfort.4
- It is naturally produced from carefully selected A2 cows.
Key Nutrients Comparison TableClick here to view full Nutrient Information
Data on file. Based on labels information as of June 2020.
How to Prepare
1-2 servings per day for pregnancy and lactating, or as per instructed by your healthcare professional.
Shop at Our Official Stores
1. Lauritzen L. Hansen HS, JØrgensen MH, Michaelsen KF. Prog Lipid Res, 2001;40 (1-2):1-94.
2. Judge MP, et al. Am J Cln Nut, 2007;1572-1577.
3. Oshida K, Shimizu T, Takase M, et al. Pediatric Research, 2003, 53:589–593.
4. Wu BTF. et al. PLoS ONE, 2012;7(8):e43448.