Introducing Improved ENERCAL PLUS®
ENERCAL PLUS® is an adult milk supplement, now complete and balanced with 28 vitamins and minerals. Specially formulated with High Quality Protein Blend to help build and repair muscle tissues to support strength and enriched with Prebiotic FOS to support digestion*. Suitable for adults and seniors who are looking for an adult milk to fulfill their daily nutritional needs.
8 Benefits of ENERCAL PLUS®
ENERCAL PLUS® comes with great vanilla taste, supplementing your daily nutrition needs. Make the switch to ENERCAL PLUS® today which is Good for Strength PLUS Digestion*!
What do Adults say about ENERCAL PLUS®?
Did You Know?
Key Nutrients Comparison Table
** One serving (52.6g) | ^ As compared to previous formulation (6.4g per serving)
Information based on product labels (as of 1st Feb, 2022 to 1st December, 2022)
How to Prepare
2 servings per day or as per recommended by your healthcare professional.
ENERCAL PLUS® milk powder can be dissolved in warm / cold water to make a smooth vanilla milk beverage.
*1 scoop = 8.7g
1. Paddon-Jones D and Leidy H. Dietary Protein and Muscle in Older Persons. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2014 January; 17(1):5-11.
2. Marzetti, E. et al. Sarcopenia an overview. Aging Clin Exp Res 29, 11-17 (2017).
3. Hoffman JR, Falvo MJ. Protein-which is best? J Sport Sci Med. 2004;3(3)118-130.
4. D’Souza AL. Aging and the Gut. Postgrad Med J. 2007; 83:44-53.
5. Rahin MA et al. Functional and nutraceutical properties of fructo-oligosaccharides derivatives: a review. Int J Food Prop. 2021;24(1):1588-602.
6. Sabater-Molina M, et al. Dietary fructooligosaccharides and potential benefits of health. J Physiol Biochem. 2009;65(3):315-28.
7. Nian, et al. “Lutein and the Aging Eye” In Progress in Carotenoid Research, London. 2018;10.5772.
8. Bacerra MO, et al. Lutein as a functional food ingredient: Stability and bioavailability. J Funct Foods. 2020;66: 10377.